So it’s the last day of November and tomorrow is the beginning of the last month of 2016. I can’t believe this year is almost over! But this also means that it’s Christmas very soon and I couldn’t be more excited! The tree in my room and all the decoration is already up and on every single day and I feel so very festive! The time before Christmas is my most favourite time of the whole year!
But now on to the list of goals that I’ve set for myself for the month of December…
- Publish a new post every day because I’m doing Blogmas this year! So excited!!
- Finally find the prefect presents for my family and friends…
- Get started with my daily at-home workout programme – Because there’s no better time to start with exercising than right before the Holidays!
- Watch the 24 Days of Zoella and Zoe’s Vlogmas, duh!
- Start studying for my A-Level exams… You can never start early enough when it comes to studying, can you?
- Spend some quality time with my friends and family on Christmas and New Year’s Eve ♥
- Have a great start to the new year!
I’m quite determined and happy with my goals for December and really hope to achieve all of them this time! 🙂
What are your goals for December? x