After Christmas, I felt a little spendy and treated myself to a few bits from Feelunique, including the NUXE The Essentials Set. I paid about $18 for this set and I’m so glad that I purchased this!
Most of the time I’m using this when I head over to my boyfriend’s house because there’s just everything I need in here:
- Prodigieux Shower Oil 30ml
- Crème Prodigieuse Anti-Fatigue Moisturising Cream 15ml
- Rêve de Miel Hand and Nail Cream 15ml
- Huile Prodigieuse Multi-Usage Dry Oil 10ml
- Rêve de Miel Face Cleansing and Makeup Remover Gel 15ml
And every single product is just so amazing on its own; they make my skin so soft and smell incredible as well! I really want to get the full sized products of these soon!
I’ve also heard/read so many good things about NUXE as a brand on other blogs that I just really want to try more from them!
Have you tried anything from NUXE yet? x
P.S. Also please take a look at my post about Maybelline Fit Me! Matte + Poreless Foundation