I only recently got the chance to work with the amazing brand Body Fantasies, which I’ve heard quite a bit about before but somehow I never got into anything more but looking at their website!
Now I’ve tried four of their Fragrance Body Sprays, which I will list you down below with all the notes and how I like them!
Sparkling Pink Grapefruit
- Top notes: Pink Grapefruit, Jeweled Pomegranate
- Heart notes: Jasmine, Rose Water, Lotus Flower
- Base notes: White Musk, Sheer Vanilla
This is one of my two favourites out of this little collection and it’s definitely my go-to summer scent this year! It smells very fresh and it somehow makes me feel so much better every time I spritz this on! It’s amazing!
Pink Vanilla Kiss Fantasy
- Top Notes: Grapefruit, Rhubarb, Coconut Milk
- Heart Notes: Pink Vanilla, Cyclamen, Peony
- Base Notes: Tahitian Vanilla, Sandalwood, Caramel
I must admit that this one is my least favourite out of these four… It smells amazing as well but it’s just a bit too sweet for my liking.
Japanese Cherry Blossom
- Top Notes: Raspberry, Pear, Plum
- Heart Notes: Cherry Blossom, Rose, Jasmine
- Base Notes: Creamy Vanilla, Sandalwood, Musk
Definitely my number one favourite! It smells fresh but also sweet, which is an amazing combination! I always spritz this on whenever I’m heading to my boyfriends’ for the day; he really likes the scent as well and he’s usually very picky when it comes to scents!
- Top Notes: Mandarin, Coconut, Fresh Plum
- Heart Notes: Magnolia, Tiger Orchid, Violet
- Base Notes: Sandalwood, Creamy Musk, Tonka Bean
This one is a bit heavier than the other scents, in my opinion, and that was also the reason why I gave this to my mum the minute I took this photo! She absolutely adores the scent of this one and is so happy that I gave this to her instead!
I just saw that there are seven other sprays on their website and I definitely have to buy a few more of these: Fresh White Musk, Romance & Dreams, Sweet Sunrise Fantasy, Pink Sweet Pea Fantasy, Vanilla, Kissing In The Rain and Cotton Candy; they all sound amazing, don’t they?!
I’m more than happy that I got the chance to try these and I will definitely try and get my hands on a few more of these very soon!
Have you tried a fragrance from Body Fantasies before? x